Powerbomb Post Star Ratings for March 1985
Welcome to your one-stop-shop for Walker Stewart’s wrestling star ratings, presented by Powerbomb Post. Star ratings rank from 0-5 stars, and never go below or above that number.
The following is a list of events and matches that have been graded and rated by Walker Stewart and Powerbomb Post (this list is updated daily):
- WWF WrestleMania (March 31, 1985) – Grade: C+
- Tito Santana defeated The Executioner – 2 Star Match
- King Kong Bundy defeated SD Jones – DUD
- Matt Borne defeated Ricky Steamboat – 2.5 Star Match
- David Sammartino wrestled Brutus Beefcake to a Double DQ – 2 Star Match
- WWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship Match: Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine – 2 Star Match
- WWF Tag Team Championship Match: The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff defeated The U.S Express (Mike Rotundo and Barry Windham) – 2 Star Match
- Career vs. $15,000 Match: Andre The Giant defeated Big John Studd – 0.25 Star Match
- WWF Women’s Championship Match: Wendi Richter defeated Leilani Kai (c.) – 1.25 Star Match
- Hulk Hogan and Mr. T defeated Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper – 2.75 Star Match
Thanks for checking out Powerbomb Post’s Star Ratings for March 1985. Check out some of our other content while you’re here!
We here at PowerbombPost.com are excited to present the greatest wrestling content. Powerbomb Post is your #1 source for news, rumors, originals, interviews, results, and reviews! Check out the rest of our website for more professional wrestling content that you’ll absolutely love. Thanks for reading Powerbomb Post’s Star Ratings for March 1985, and don’t forget to love someone today.